Mar 14, 2008

HAPPY PEOPLE NEVER COMPLAIN. NEVER EVER... AND IF THEY DO, THEN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN. LIKE THE WAY THE COMPUTER FROZE ON OUR GROUP AT UNI TODAY .

Mini Feed as Facebook says. And why does 'Internet' always have to have a capital 'I' in Microsoft Word spellcheck?

Just thought I'd actually write something this time, since my posts lately have been ripped off other sources. Anyways, when people ask "How's things Kim?" I say with integrity "Things are great". I'm keeping up with uni so far, trying to work as efficiently as I can and making it a good habit. Along with habits is being tidy. My room has been under control for the past 3 months which is like OMGAAA! Family's funny. Friends - brilliant as always. Yeah, everything is rad atm. Just a bit tired/sleepy from travelling.

I decided I am going to become a bonafide hip hop gangsterette, or in my own words a 'SIKASS ASIAN GANGSTER' without the ratty, flairs and squat. I am slowly learning simple moves in breaking, hence my new term 'top rock' in my locabulary. I will also be fulfilling my teenybopper dream of DJing by turntable jamming with Mikey Hyper. Sweeeeeett. I seriously want to become a part-time DJ in the near future. Mixing sick beats and creating my own, we can finally have Australia's own M.I.A. Oh not to mention learning grafitti and stencilling from my awesome mate Adam.

As of design, I want to become an art director. No, not those senior ladies who work in the prestige art galleries, but rather being an overseer who envisions and coordinates the visual style/aesthetics/feel of magazines, CD covers, video clips, exhibitions blah blah without having to do all the hot sweaty work. HOW RAD!
...but in the meantime, I will be fired up in my nerdy uni projects, gaining work experience and absorbing the so-called 'art life' of gallery visiting, partying to baile-funk, writing poems, bird spotting et al. Simply just

DOING DOING DOING DOING DOING

K.I.M coming back with power, power.
yeh, starf*ckers. NO BUTTS.

No comments: