Jun 19, 2008

SOULFURIC! OOOOOWWW!!!

YOYOYO brodaz and siddaz

my proper first day off since mid sem break and its been WICKED! all i did was update my Ipod and sort out some new playlists. it's what music & I have been lacking - some serious sensual one-on-one relationship time.
Having lots to do is great, I mean it shows ur being productive... but past days I've felt the "crashing downness" of always being on the run. My room got messier and messier, I never saw my family properly and when I was at home all I wanted to do was sleep, not to mention my hair and skin ...
In my last 2 weeks of uni when all my assessments were due, i started working at both tigerlily and SP... then when "holidays" began... BANG! BANG! BANG! SP stores 4-5 days a weeks and tigerlily on fridays... and seeing people... and going out to necessary events such as friends birthdays, gigs etc... come home at 4am, work the next 6 days and same thing each week.
I'm not complaining or whinging, and if u think I am, then I'd like to say thank you for reading this post, it means alot to me.

ANYWAYS MY POINT IS...
im looking forward to slow things down a bit... now that I have everything I've ventured thus far, I need to replenish myself... spend a bit of time to myself... doing trivial things that i love... like sorting out and listening to my music, watch a movie, write a poem, update my diary, read books on exotic lost cultures...
Get my spiritual life back on track... i need to be more grateful about all that I have right now, try and be less critical about others and try to be a better role model to my sisters. I need my time with you Lord... and I want to get back onto the right path again... pick up the pieces and get myself back to full tank!
Everything's been absolutely fabulous overall, but imagine it could be 10 times better with a clearer state of mind! and I know I can achieve ANYTHING with it...coz I've been there before and know how good it feels.

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON!

No comments: