Aug 9, 2008

REKINDLING MY DREAMS - Year 12 aspirations

"

CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW IN DETAIL!


! rio " come dutty whine wit mi? says: (12:09:47 AM)
im rekindling the spark of my dreams i had in my high skool years
patto says: (12:10:04 AM)
lol wat was that?
! rio " come dutty whine wit mi? says: (12:10:14 AM)
the dream of travelling; of living in a refurbished terrace;
patto says: (12:10:25 AM)
ahaha
! rio " come dutty whine wit mi? says: (12:10:31 AM)
of unravelling culture
! rio " come dutty whine wit mi? says: (12:10:48 AM)
ima scan a year book page and show u




After seeing a friends' refurbished terrace in Paddington, seeing all the culturally rich inspirational images at Tigerlily, watching the new summer David Jones goes to Rio advertisement and seeing some photos of eclectic, exotically-inspired people on Facebook I want to RESPARK MY HIGH SCHOOL DREAMS. (Of course, things have changed and I want to do more stuff)

I used to sit for hours in my early high school years drawing up plans of my future house. I loved going to Homeworld with my family on the holidays. I used to watch 'The Mask of Zorro' and 'Strictly Ballroom' again and again, and listen to the same 4 Arabic bellydance songs various friends from school had given to me. The list goes on, but I wanna be enriched, inspired and DRENCHED in abundant influence once more! I LOVE BEING SURROUNDED! SURROUNDED IN SOULFUL GOODNESS!

yezzur. lol.


"

No comments: