Feb 13, 2009

10.11.08 Morning Hymn

Good Morning God!
How are you? I'm feeling great!
It's so good to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin and it always reminds me of your mighty existence, that you are always here.

Every morning I wake up and am always grateful that my family is still by my side. I'm glad to live this wonderful journey called 'life'.

Sometimes I find it so so so hard to stay alive because of the trials and tribulations that come about. And also living with my fears of fear, of time and of death. But then, I always always always remind myself this --

"At least I'm a human being that can experience the wonders and downfalls of being a human being. I'm not a rock, or a telegraph pole. I'm a human being. I have been blessed with 6 amazing senses. Using them to experience the experience, to experience the world, to the experience the wonders of God and of humanity."

Please help me to be less spiteful and judgemental.

No comments: