Feb 18, 2008

BIG STAGE. BRIGHT LIGHTS. SHORT LOVE. LONG NIGHTS.


I wonder why you are the way you are. Sometimes you think you've got a person all figured out, but then you think... there could possibly be this other side you don't know about them. I'm talking about one person in particular... Many times, I don't like the things that this person does but I can't explain why I feel so compassionate for them. They're wreckless and ruthless but I always wonder why is it they don't present the better side of them. I'd like to converse with this 'side' but with ego and pride being in the way, and me and that person being the way we are makes it a challenge. I've never met anyone like them. My experiences with that person so far have taught me so much... and all I wish for them is that they accomplish good in this life with all the talent they've been given. xo.

Marcellus: Night of the fight, you might feel a slight sting. That's pride fuckin' with you. Fuck pride! Pride only hurts, it never helps. You fight through that shit.

(hahah 3rd blog today already JUNKIE! hope u enjoyed reading my pointless story)

No comments: