Feb 20, 2008

P*ZZA!



I had my first taste of emu, crocodile and kangaroo meat today!!! MMMmmmmMMMMmm! Yea, I was with Linda, Law, Fiona and her boyfriend Adrian and we went to THE AUSTRALIAN HOTEL in the Rocks and ordered which I would call ultra gourmet pizzas...

Sitting near us was the most OZZIEST man I have EVER seen. Not like those flag-waving racist bogans, but like a true blue *I LOVE THE PUB* aussie. He was like in his 50's, wearing white singlet, blue flanellete shirt with cargo shorts and thongs haha. He even had that beard and the cowboy kinda hat. And he just sat outside eating crocodile pizza with a schooner of VB. All of us Asians felt like the biggest dorks sitting next to him... looked like those Jappy tourists eating bush tucker in the middle of the city.

So what does all this wild meat taste like? In my opinion, emu tastes like steak, crocodile tastes like chewy chicken and kangaroo tastes like very tender lamb or something. The pizza base was soft, fluffy and flavoursome with a crunchy bottom... and you could tell it was good quality shit... like man, Ima take my family there one day. Each large pizza was 20 dowllah so it was heaps hectic!

I LOVE EMU!
ps. crocodile meat is white.

On another note, call me a design whore, but I'm really pumped for uni. I'm doing illustration this semester so let's see how that goes!! YEAAAA!! and I'm seeing CJ this Friday at O'Festival and it's gna be 34 degrees!!

DIRRTY HOUSE MUSIC + SUMMER SUN + GOOD COMPANY = LMAOOOIINNGG ALL DAYYYYY!! F*CK YEAHHH!

pps. i am not a blogwhore as this source reiterates:

oh oh oh says:
i am currently BLOGGING!
oh oh oh says:
rofl
Aα®on... says:
LOL!
Aα®on... says:
u blogwhore! LOL
oh oh oh says:
blogwhore i like
Aα®on... says:
LOLZ!
Aα®on... says:
hahahahhahah
oh oh oh says:
its not that im addicted
Aα®on... says:
nah its good
oh oh oh says:
its like i feel i need to fill it up... like keep goin at it
Aα®on... says:
yeah same lol



SUCK BALLZ BITCH! =P


No comments: